Southern Fidelity dedicates itself to providing peace of mind to our insureds when it comes to protecting one of their most cherished assets – their home. Through one of our Homeowners policies, your (owner-occupied) home will be protected from financial loss after a covered event. Our Homeowners policies (HO-2, HO-3) safeguard your home’s structure and your personal belongings. They also protect you from any liability you may have for injuries to others that were sustained on your property.
Depending on the form chosen, typical coverages on a HO policy include:
- Coverage A – Dwelling: provides coverage for the physical loss of or damage to the main dwelling
- Coverage B – Other Structures: provides coverage for the physical loss of or damage to other structures located on the premises, such as a detached garage or shed
- Coverage C – Personal Property: provides coverage for the physical loss of or damage to the personal property located within the structure
- Coverage D – Loss of Use: covers additional living expenses when the property is uninhabitable due to a covered loss
- Coverage E – Personal Liability: provides protection for the homeowner and other insured persons against claims made by others for bodily injury or property damage resulting from the insured’s use of the residence premises or the insured’s non-business activities
- Coverage F – Medical Payments to Others: provides medical payments to persons other than the insured or residents of the insured’s household who are injured on the insured’s premises